Senior Systems Engineer
Magenium Solutions, Chicago, IL
Senior SharePoint Engineer/Admin
Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP, Chicago, IL
- » SharePoint & Collaboration Team Lead with direct reports
- » Architecture of first firm-wide farm
- » Architecture of 2013 development environment
- » Responsible for firm-wide intranet & enterprise operations & site infrastructure including day-to-day admin tasks including solution deployment, event logs, SharePoint errors, UPS, taxonomy, search, metadata, etc.
- » Responsible for numerous SQL queries, AD changes & Windows Server administration
- » Handshake software integration & skin design for visual & financial dashboards across multiple data sources
- » Daily administration for an Office 365 environment
- » Manage & perform technical reviews for prospective SharePoint projects, consultants & software, gather details for pricing & third party tools
- » Provide support documentation, roadmaps & governance plans
- » Supervise rollouts, implementations, & upgrades
- » Creation of various InfoPath forms including governance forms, PTO forms, Database forms, HIPAA forms & others
Project Leader, SharePoint & Web Applications
Chiquita Brands, Cincinnati, OH
- » Directed the planning & management of software(s) for public facing website, including software, consultants, cost & budget
- » Worked intricately with decision makers, stakeholders & various other groups to speed up processes & reduce downtime
- » Responsible for deployment of custom solutions
- » Daily administration of a 10,000+ user 2007 enterprise MOSS environment including User Profile Service, central admin tasks, error logs, etc.
- » Responsible for the setup & maintenance of farms / team sites / collaboration sites / site collections
- » Migration of specific site collections from 2007 to 2010
- » Master page & OOTB Designer customizations
Sogeti USA, Cincinnati, OH
- » Client facing analysis; requirements gathering, wire framing, statements of work, roadmaps, operation & governance plans
- » Designed & developed custom InfoPath forms, workflows & master pages
- » Responsible for the setup of farms/team sites/collaboration sites/site collections
- » Client migrations from 2007 environments to 2010 environments
- » Configured & set up Active Directory, Exchange Server, Project Server
- » Developed many dynamic XSLT pages
- » General administration & day-to-day tasks for different clients
- » New farm architecture
- » Master page design / branding.
- » Custom Infopath forms.
- » Deployment of custom solutions.